Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Hi from NE Victoria

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' at netrider.net.au started by V8Patrol, Apr 5, 2015.

1. Hi All.

Been lurking here occasionally for a while but I've now got a bike more atune to this forum so I thought I should make myself known.
    Been riding dirtbikes for years, bought an F800GS about 2 years ago & never really used it. Recently sold it & bought a VFR1200X. Done a few rides on it & love it.

2. Welcome to NR! There are plenty of group rides that i'm sure cover your area so be sure to check some of them out! What part of Vic are you in? Near Shep or Benella ?

3. welcome aboard :]

4. Hi and welcome.

checkout the Riverina riders thread in the General section, as there are a few Albury/Wodonga locals that lurk there.
    Even I do most my riding down around the Hume/Tumba/Corryong area.

5. Welcome to NR

6. Thanks for the welcome's.
    I'm in Wodonga.

7. Great motorcycling tradition in Wodonga: was the location for the much lamented Hume Weir track, home of Robbie Phillis and back in the seventies the Jones clan, Kim and Brad, more recently known for his V8 supercar exploits...
    Welcome to Netrider.

8. Welcome to NR. Curiosity has the better of me though so I have to ask why 'V8 Patrol'?

9. I use V8Patrol on every forum !

I have a GU Patrol with a 6.5 Litre Chev V8 Diesel in it.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Big difference between that and the VFR then

11. Hey V8PatrolV8Patrol welcome...we can claim you as NSW as well, seeing as you are a twin with the beautiful Albury ;)

12. Yes, we are often treated as one town, even though they are very different.

13. Ha all twins complain constantly about that..:)