Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Hi From N.S.W. Mid North Coast.

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by The Renegade, Jan 4, 2008.

1. Hi Guys 'n' Gals,
    Just thoguht I'd drop by and introduce myself - I'm from a small country town on the Mid North Coast of N.S.W. and am new to riding bikes on the road. I will be picking up my first road bike shortly - A Buell XB12R.
    I like bikes that are different, sort of had my heart set on a Ducati but then I met an XB12R whilst working in Queanbeyan and decided a Buell was the bike for me.

I travel N.S.W. quite a bit for work, so hopefully I'll be able to help fellow cyclists out if they need bikes or parts picked up or delivered to somewhere that I'm driving to/past.

See yaz on the road.
  2. Welcome.

Hell of a place to live, so close to oxley, buckets, waterfall, etc :) Fantastic looking bike by the way!

See you around.
  3. Welcome to the wonderful world of NR

Any pics of the bike??

4. Hey Phizog, yep great place to live from a riding aspect. I actually live on the Oxley hwy about 50m from the regular meeting point for the Gingers ride! :LOL: Lucky me huh? Plus my old role at work required me to drive lots of back roads to our radios sites and small towns to do phone &/or radio system maintennance, so I have lots of nice little rides planned! I'll makesure I let everyone know and maybe pickup some riders along the way.

Hi WGM, thanx mate. No pix as yet, but it will arrive to me in a matt red guise with gold rims, I will be changing it to white immediately and then I will think of some funky colour to do the spare set of farings.
  5. Welcome mate :) Some of your post sounds familiar, you didn't go to Westport by chance?

Nice choice of bike, BTW :grin:
  6. Welcome The Renegade :cool: Top area you live in! I grew up in Wauchope, lived in King creek for the last part.

Tell me you have had a chicken burger from the top takeaway
    (slims)?? :grin:
  7. HI and welcome to the forums.
  8. Holy Crap!!! You have me pinned! :oops:
    I nearly joined here with that nick, but figured I'd keep the same name I use on all the other forums.
    Well, you know me, so who am I speaking at?

Heya Stealth, yeah I grew up in Port but it's much nicer over here. Bought a house diagonally across from the Top Takeaway on the corner of short st, just about finished renovating. So yeah, I've had my share of chicken burgers 'n' curly fries! New owners took over the shop just before xmas though, so we'll see how it goes.
    Hey Andy, and thanx!
  9. Welcome to Netrider, sounds like you know some of the gang already. Now wait for people to plan rides to 'just drop into the Renegade's place' :LOL:.
  10. heh heh heh - That's the plan!!!