Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Hi from Melbourne

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' at netrider.net.au started by sarj, May 11, 2007.

?
  1. Ofcourse I did -Doesn't everyone?

100.0%
  2. Only in the driveway.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Who does that?

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Never - I was riding before I could crawl.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Hey Everyone!

My name is Sarj, from the Northern 'burbs of Melbourne.

Been reading the forum for a few years...

Started riding on a 1991 Honda Spada VT250 but was unable to upgrade due to being a poor uni student.

Got myself a GSXR600 and hope to progress to a 1000 sometime in the next year.

I've been meaning to get into social riding, but haven't taken the plunge yet.

Sarj

2. Gday and welcome..

and yeah i dropped it... twice!! at low speed so no real damage done.

3. you forgot to put on the poll dropped a bike before i got my Ls.

how you doin sarj

4. Doh - that would have been a good one too!

I can't seem to edit the 'poll' to add new options, though?!?! Any mods able to let me know how to do this?

Ta

5. Didnt drop it - got clipped off at low speeds by a car not paying attention to the slowing traffic...was all good - no marks to bike as lay it down on top of me hehe..

Havent dropped a bike yet (but I ride like a nanna :oops: )

6. I have dropped mine a few times while learning to turn around. I was in a new housing estate with not many houses, thank fully DH came and rescued me. This is the reason why I am still on my GN250 and not the Virago yet.

Rah

7. on my L's. Haven't dropped it..... yet!

8. [quote="Geordielass"Havent dropped a bike yet (but I ride like a nanna :oops: )[/quote]

I'd like you to show me one day :rofl:

Oh you mean riding a motorcycle, damn!!!

9. Yeah i was guilty of dropping my bike as a learner....
    But only when i wasn't moving... :facepalm:

10. Figured I'd wait till I'm off restrictions. You know experience matters when it comes to these things! I'm a perfectionist, I wanted to get stacks right first time, every time!!!:LOL: