Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Hi from Melbourne

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by santosh, Dec 11, 2014.

1. Hi everyone, I live in thomastown northern suburb of melbourne, vic.
    about me, Recently got back to riding after been off for nearly 2 years. I ride a cbr600rr. I consider my self newbie rider, as i feel like i have a lot to learn/ practice. i have never been to track. anyway i don't intend to do track. happy with street riding.
    looking forward to beginners tips and also tips to look after my ride.lastly looking forward to meeting u great guys one day.

2. Welcome mate, look up some of the rides that are offered here in Melbourne...
  3. Welcome Santosh, Come down to practice in St Kilda this Saturday morning. Looks like there will be an afternoon ride from there to join.
  4. Thank you for invite. I love to join, but working this Saturday. So can't :(.
  5. Welcome to NR...

+1 To Saturday practice... Awesome place and awesome people.
  6. Is it every Saturday ?? And around what time?? Address??
  7. Saw the post about Saturday practice.
  8. Welcome to NR!

I'm a newbie to both here and riding, I'm sure you'll meet lots of good people and learn a heap!

I have!
  9. welcome aboard :]
  10. Welcome to Netrider!
  11. I had a awesome day today, got chance to meet some great people. unfortunately could not go for ride due to work. looking forward to do the ride one day.
    thank you again
  12. Welcome to NR from Adelaide. It will be awhile before I get to ride in Victoria again.