Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Hi from Melbourne

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by mattxr, Sep 28, 2012.

1. Hi all,

Decided about 3 months ago to take the step and get the l's.

Have spent the remainder of that time deciding what bike I would spend my hard earned on.

After hearing about the pending release of the ninja 300 my mind was pretty much made up! Last Friday I took a trip to the local dealer and started the discussion. At that stage was not settled on a colour choice.

Within 4 days I was the proud owner of the 'first' ninja 300 special edition in Victoria. And let's just say the last 3 days have been a lot of fun. 'Why have I wasted so much time with cars"???

Thanks for reading, look forward learning from all you experienced guys/gals out there.

2. Welcome and YAY on getting the new Ninja! They look great! I'm on a er6-nL. Enjoy :)
  3. Welcome to NR Matt.

Make sure you get down to Saturday morning practice (altho may be called off this week due to weather - watch the thread Saturday morning). Not only will you a) get to meet a stack of great people, b) get to practise some skills and get some good advice, but c)show off this new bike and let the rest of us get a look at one in the flesh!

4. Welcome to NR, Matt! Nice choice of bike. What colour did you end up getting?
  5. Welcome Matt :p

Enjoy the NutHouse .. and I agree with what GD says :D
  6. Can you even see those ninja s

7. Welcome mate, love the new ninjas and gotta say you're one lucky fvcker! Enjoy (y)
  8. Welcome to the world of motorbikes and the NR forums! (y)

+1 to Saturday practice at St Kilda.
  9. Welcome to NR mattxr, you'll gather that people here are passiosnate about new riders attending sat morn prac sessions, these are for your benefit and could very well help your arse, well maybe your life, your arse is your business lol
    There is also a saying here, 'Pics or it didnt happen' so post a pic of the little Ninja :)
    And welcome to to the smile infections of two wheeled excitement
  10. Welcome mattxr, hope you enjoy your new ride,
  11. Thanks guys,

Being that i play cricket on most of my Saturdays the morning learning may prove to be difficult to visit. Will try to make a few of them where possible.

Hope this picture works:

Attached Files: