Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Hi from Melbourne

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by DimiR, Jul 12, 2011.

1. Hi everyone,

Have been following this site for a while now and decided that it was about time I should join :]

A bit about myself, live in Melbourne and have been riding for about a year and a half now and I'm still kicking myself for not going for my license sooner in life. Did my L's and P's course through HART and my first bike was a 1992 Kawasaki ZXR250C. Now I have the pleasure of riding a 2003 Kawasaki Z1000, have only had her for a week and can't get enough (hello HP & torque, nice to finally meet you). I know how much people like pics so bellow are some of my new baby.

I have attended a few Netrider Tuesday night L rides and one Saturday ride up through the Spur last year, now that I have my new machine I'm wanting to get out to a lot more rides and meet more fellow riders.

Thanks for taking the time to read my post.

Attached Files:

2. Welcome to NR, nice ride :) have a look at the 'ride' threads also sat morn learner get togethers down elwood behind the BP servo if you're interested.
  3. Thanks Goddie,

I've read about the Sat morning rides, just haven't had the time to get down there though I will try to do so as I am interested.
  4. Welcome Dim, will be good to see you out and about, the more characters the more fun we have :)
  5. Hi and welcome to NR
  6. Hi and welcome fantastic machine, did the cans come standard or you had em put on
  7. They are aftermarket cans (made by Megacycle engineering co pty ltd, located out in Keysborough VIC) but they were sold with the bike. They sound awesome! :grin:

Thanks for the welcome as well guys.
  8. Hi DimiR, welcome to NR mate. It was great to meet you on Saturday. I hope you had a good time and come back down again.
  9. Hi DimiR,
    Very flash-looking bike mate :)
    A warm welcome aboard to you.
  10. It was great to meet you too. I did have fun and I will definitely drop in again.