Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Hi from Melbourne

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by Ninja250R, May 23, 2010.

1. It's time to stop lurking and say hi! :D

My name's Amelia, and I'm studying here in Melbourne.
    I'm still relatively new to riding... I've only had my ninja for a few months and I'm loving it!

I've been riding solo so far, but it would be nice to attend some group rides/practice sessions, and hopefully make some friends! :woot:
  2. Good afternoon, Amelia. What a lovely olde-worlde name :).

Welcome to Netrider. By all means try and get into a few small group rides (y).
  3. Hi Amelia..Relatively new to riding myself..I'm from KL, Malaysia but have been working in Melbourne the last couple of years..I ride an Aprilia RS125..Welcome!
  4. welcome in Amelia, if your studying in Melb, then where did u come from? enjoy riding :)
  5. Hi Amelia and welcome to Netrider
  6. Hi Ameila. Welcome to Netrider and you will find some great Learner rides on the forum. Safe riding.
  7. Thanks for the warm welcome, everyone!
    @goz: I was born in Geelong, but grew up overseas in Singapore and The Netherlands. Now I've returned to Australia for uni. :)

Safe riding! :)
  8. Welcome on board Amelia and enjoy the forum.

9. ahhh you can never leave home eh :)
  10. Hi Amelia and welcome to Netrider. We have been neighbours without knowing - I'm just about to return to Melbourne after 8yrs in Hong Kong.
    Enjoy the forums, riding but don't study too hard :)
  11. Welcome Amelia, to the crazy house!