Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

hi from melbourne east

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by danielle.c, Jul 9, 2009.

1. gday all! i'm danielle, 21, currently a learner riding a suzuki vl250, just thought i'd say an initial hello to get the ball rolling :p

2. You live in Woori-yallock???

Jeesus, it doesn't take much to make me jealous.

3. gday mate, welcome
  4. yeah, not so good in winter tho.. more like muddy-yallock haha
    yess um, ashamed to say i havent ridden further than the footy field tho.. still put-putting round for practice
    cheers for the welcome
  5. Hey Danielle.c.... Welcome to NR
    Nothing to be ashamed of here, we all need a starting point and just getting out on the bike and having a crack is the best way.

Keep up the good work!!!!
  6. :LOL: GOLD! That gets quote of the day from me.

Be sure to revisit this post in a couple of years time eh. :wink:
  7. Welcome :grin:
  8. welcome!
  9. Welcome Aboard!
  10. Hi and welcome to NR.

Putting around is OK at the start. When y9ou are ready to tackle something a little more challenging then at Woori Yallock it's right at your door step.
  11. Welcome.

I think I knew the previous owner of your bike........ Enjoy it!! You have all the nice roads to practice on... :)
  12. I miss my truda!

Hey Danielle! Amelia here!

Yeah, Browny, this is the proud new owner of what was my beautiful black beast!

How are you enjoying the ride D? If you have any questions just give me a holla! Otherwise, be sure to break her in at one of the Netrider Learner friendly rides... you'll love it!