Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Hi - From Lady Cagiva

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' at netrider.net.au started by Lady Cagiva, Apr 15, 2007.

1. Hello Hello,

I had my first National Park ride today and YAY!
    I am new to all of this so help me out x

Love Lady Cagiva x

2. hi there, welcome to the forum....lots of helpers here...

3. Welcome aboard the NR train. :biker:

4. Welcome welcome!!!

this was the girl on the cagiva on todays Learners RNP ride!!
    be gentle with her :LOL:

5. Awww, shucks...

You guys are so sweet...
    had a great ride too

6. Hey -

Thanks x That's so cute!

How long have you been cruising for?

7. I could give you a list of all the Sydney Netriders to watch out for, Lady C, but it would include almost all of them!!! :LOL:

Welcome to Netrider anyway!

8. Welcome madam!

Kris-

9. hiwelcome. Lady Cagiva

10. Feel free to save it to use Lady :grin:

Have been licensed for quite a number of years, it's only now the kids are getting older I can get out more smiley_dance.

11. Hey Lady Cagiva,

Im Mike
    I was on the Red Spada today.
    Hope you first ride was one of many.

Mike

12. Welcome to netrider :)

13. Welcome, Cagiva Mito?

14. Hi Lady, welcome to Netrider. I'm guessing your name is derived from Lady Godiva, here is what wikipedia had to say about that.

Godiva (or Godgifu) (c. 990? – September 10, 1067) was an Anglo-Saxon noblewoman who, according to legend, rode naked through the streets of Coventry in England in order to gain a remission of the oppressive toll imposed by her husband on his tenants. The name "peeping Tom" for a voyeur comes from later versions of this legend in which a man named Tom watched her ride and was struck blind. :shock: :LOL:

15. Cool! Yes we on the Learner Ride yesterday were ALL struck blind :p

16. Hey!

Thanks to everyone that's just said hi to me. You are all so nice :) Reply in order I guess:

Cruisingal - What do you ride and are your little ones old enough to? If yes do you encourage them too?

Mike- Hey! I know you!!! I had a great time and I just might have to do it again :p But I do prefer more intimate (smaller) groups. Hope you're well.

Pete - You are correct! When I bought her I looked at her and she is such a Lady. Then once I mouthed 'Lady Cagiva' Lady Codiva was first is mind. I've always known the story since I was a little girl :grin: and I would have done the exact same were I her back in her day.

So thank you for that little addition. Makes me have meaning that others can now understand.

I'm still getting me head around this whole 'forum' thing but I'll figure it out I guess. So thank you all for welcoming me.

What else do you all do? Is riding your life, hobby, weekend pleasure. Do you just ride, have a cars?

Who are you? We all live in Australia?

Tell me more ...

17. Welcome Lady.

Read through the rest of the forums and you'll soon learn about the others :)

Off Topic is where most of the 'life other than bikes' stuff gets talked about.

:)

18. Hi and welcome, Lady Cagiva :grin:

19. Welcome aboard :)