Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Hi from James - Just got my learners

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by James999, Oct 23, 2011.

1. welcome james
    what bike are you looking at buying?
    where are you from?
  2. Thanks,,,

I am located in Sydney.

Currently on the lookout for a VTR250, after reading numerous threads, however it seems its a well sought out model, so I am up for other suggestions:)

I wanted to spend something below 4ish, to leave me with 1K to spend on protective gear..
  3. Hi James & welcome
    Don't be in too much of a hurry to "get on the road",,,,it hurts!! :rofl:
    This is a big secret, don't tell anyone,,,,Keep the bike upright!
  4. Welcome to Netrider, James. You should be able to get one for that price - Good luck on the hunt. :D
  5. Thanks for the lighthearted humour..and welcome messages..

Okay, will continue looking for a VTR250,,,, hopefully something comes up soon,,,,:(

The number of KMs some bikes have seems to scare me off,,,, so will have to weigh up reasonable price vs year vs KMs ...
  6. VTR perfect 1st bike. Welcome
  7. welcome James, stay OFF the road, farkin hurst lol :)
  8. Hi Guys, just wondering I wish to post in the wanted section,,,"For A VTR250" however I am unable to do this....

Any reason why I cant do this?
  9. Welcome aboard James.
  10. Posting in the wanted section is restricted to 'members'. Currently you're a 'registered user'. To join as a member, see the membership/join section on the menu (top left hand side). Welcome, by the way :)