Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Hi from inner Sydney

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by Ganchan, May 27, 2014.

1. Hi!

I've been reading a lot of threads over the last month, gleaning heaps of info on a range of stuff, and finally decided to sign up earlier today.

About myself....
    Late twenties male, usually ride a mountain bike, planned to cycle around Europe next year, but decided instead to do it on a motorbike - my thinking is that I'll cover a LOT more km per day and get to see more in the same amount of time.

I got my L plates three weeks ago, bought a Honda CB125E two weeks ago to learn on, and plan to try the M.O.S.T. as soon as my three months on L plates are over. To practice longer rides on rural roads, I'll upgrade to something in the upper range of the 150kW/t ratio once I get my P plates.

The learner sessions in Homebush look like they'll be a lot of fun and of great help for M.O.S.T. practice - I look forward to joining in a week or two.

Thank you!
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Welcome.
    Homebush sessions are a great idea. Do it!
    I had the same as my first bike. 6 months of that, got my Ps, did a ride with some decent hills and I was ready for an upgrade.
    Nasho ride is handy to get to from that location.
    Good luck
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Welcome to NR - come & practice the MOST at Homebush (Sat 1pm). See the opening post for details.
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Welcome to Nutrider!
    • Like Like x 1
  5. welcome aboard :]
    • Like Like x 1