Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Hi From homebush

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by en1gma, Mar 24, 2011.

1. Hi All,

Firstly, like to introduce myself... again. I have been riding for 5 years, but stopped for a good 2 of those years when I had my son. In that time, I forgot my login, so have created a new one.

Anyway, I am now in the market for a 07-8 GSX-R 600 and hope to have one in my hot little hands in 4-5 weeks.

So for those that are selling - Watch out for my call =D>

Hope to have a good time here and catch up with the sydney siders for their regular rides and meets (the one every week starting at fivedock Shell - is that netrider??)

Stay upright,
  2. Welcome (back) Robert

So did you used to be enigma? (wondered where he went :LOL:)??
  3. Hi hornet,

That was a quick reply, do you ever sleep?? - To be honest with you, I dont remember what my last login name was 8-[ (It's having kids, I swear!!) - I can tell you I did have a Hyosung GT650R

I do remember having discussions with you in threads in the past though..

4. Five dock is not netrider, that's sydneysriders, plus check out the 2010 model Spewzuki, selling new for 12k ride away
  5. If you're in Homebush, it might be an idea to come to the learner sessions there on a Sat afternoon. Good way to meet a few other netriders and they nearly always go for a ride somewhere Sat afternoons. Very friendly bunch and so are the rides.

Welcome to the forummm.
  6. Goz,

Yeah, I was contemplating on new @12k, But if an 07 can be had for ~8k neg. I'll put the 4k to my house.

I was reading that thread earlier, so I will definately come along. Havn't ridden in 2 years, so a pratice session is definately in order.

7. Oh Wow,

I guess I was enigma...

8. Ha! Welcome back.
  9. welcome back Rob
  10. Welcome back.