Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Hi from Darwin

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by Gobbo, Apr 9, 2016.

1. Got back on a bike in 2015. Agonised about the decision and chose a BMW GS 700 and it was a good bike - had no soul. Unrelated to the bike I damaged my lower back and swallowed the dollar loss and picked up a Honda VT 750s and I love it. In the 3 months that we have been together we have done more travelling than on the BMW. There are some limits to the bike - but I am on it everyday. It is punchy up to the 90 k and sounds great and the seating position is wonderful and I ride pain free.

• Like Like x 4
  2. Hi Gobbo and welcome to the forum. When you get a chance give us a rundown on riding in the top end. The site tends to be South Eastern and Southern state heavy on members.
  3. welcome aboard :)
  4. Welcome !

Glad you found your ' mojo' - I wish you many more km's of fun
  5. Welcome to NR...

Don't forget to post pics as well.
  6. Welcome to NR from Adelaide
  7. Welcome, hope to hear more from where you ride :cool:
  8. Hi Mate. Nice bike. I'm in Darwin too. let's take a cup of coffee and ride....lol
  9. Hey GobboGobbo from another Darwin netrider. Feel free to PM me if you'd like to go on a ride. We're slowly building our NT netrider presence, we might even have enough to start posting up some group rides soon!
    • Like Like x 1
  10. Welcome to the forum GobboGobbo :)
    As katekate has stated there's a growing NT rider presence and they'll be no doubt some good group rides that will happen.
    Great bike so enjoy!! :)
    • Like Like x 1
  11. Welcome Gobbo :)
  12. Welcome to NR mate, there's a few of us here in Darwin so you're not alone lol
  13. Welcome to NR from Adelaide
  14. Welcome mate:)
  15. There's a regular newbie/learner ride Saturday afternoons, meet at Caltex Berrimah 1630, everybody welcome so drop down and say hi.
  16. Awesome....I didnĀ“t know that. I will be there next sat.
    • Like Like x 1