Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Hi from Cindy ;-) New Member

Discussion in 'New Riders and Riding Tips' started by CindysSin, Mar 29, 2006.

1. Hi Guys,

I've just joined netrider and thought I'd make myself known. I've been reading it for a few weeks so thought that it's about time to move myself from the ranks of a lurker to that of a contributor :cool:

I'm failry new to Melbourne from Perth and love my baby blue bad boy...anniversary special 750 :p

So tell me what you guys love about this site and anything interesting about yourselves...this is an introduction after all!!
    Mmwuuah XX Cinds :grin:

2. Gday mate and welcome to the site.

Cheers :cool:
  3. As soon as blokes in Melbourne see your photo Cindy I'm sure you will innundated with offers of coffee nights, ride days etc etc. :LOL:

Netrider is a great forum because it brings all sorts of riders together.
    From L platers to errr, older chaps with years of experience.

All ages, all walks of life, all kinds of bikes.

We all have an opinion, that often differs by varying degrees ( :LOL: ) but that's ok, it's what forums are for.

Lots of sensible (and not so) advice to be had here.

Welcome mate.

We'll require pics of you in your moto leathers and also not in of course.
    :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
  4. Thanks guys. I look forward to attending some events. Though are there a lot of sleezy types here J? Do you think I should remove my pic?
  5. Hi Cindy! Welcome!

Netrider is not too bad from a 'subject of perverts' opinion :wink: Generally, we're a friendly, happy, helpful bunch so you have little to fear :wink: :grin:

Look forward to seeing you on the road or at an event!

:grin: :grin: :grin:

[EDIT] Just watch out for Bob!! :p :LOL:
  6. Hi Lil :)

I heard there are quite a few cool girls on here *waves*
    Look forward to meeting you on the road.
  7. :shock: You must be mistaken!!! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
  8. Sleezy types? At Netrider?

Hell this is one of the most non sleezy polite forums I have ever posted at.

If you get private messages that you consider to be in bad taste or offensive forward them to the administrators, Vic and Mouth do not sit on their laurels about stuff like that.

Or post them up where we can all read them...and take the piss out of the sender.

If you're going to have a signature that reads as yours does, well you're obviously going to attract some attention mate. :cool:
  9. Its an online forum....there's bound to numerous leg humpers. They/we are mostly harmless and not worth worrying about, just soak up the adulation and cut them off at knees when they/we get all too much.

10. welcome from sydney :). netrider is a great place to meet other riders, organise rides and get advice from others.
    so far i have saved around 50 bucks from being a netrider member aswell as meeting the outstanding sydney 'crew'

i dunno about interesting stuff about myself, hmmm maybe i talk a bit funny ... i have a traverlers american accent and ive been back in australia for years. hmm... maybe its because i deal with people from the states on a daily basis. :/

anyway if my bro roy, ever hears the 'where the bloody hell are you ' tv comercial, he will piss himself laughing, because he was picking on my australian slang, when i was over there aprently i was saying bloody hell alot he had never heard that before..
  11. Dante has a very cool looking GSXR 1100, it makes up for his
    funny accent. :LOL:
  12. welcome to the site.

dont forget the friday night coffee at southbank ( see rides and events section) then you can meet all us deviates and dirty old men in person :wink: :LOL:
  13. welcome to the forum CindysSin
    hope to see u for coffee
    where abouts in melbourne are u??
    and i see we share the same brand in bikes...
  14. Hello and welcome to the forum CindysSin :)
  15. Hey Cindy,
    Welcome to the forums and Melbourne..there are sooo many good roads around here and lots of twisties to be had.. make sure you wander down to coffee at Southbank and say hi :grin: :grin:
  16. Hi Cindy and welcome to the site :)

Now lil huney...... you said you where never going to mention that handcuff incident we had at HQ ! and just bc I looked better in that pink teddy than you did, is no excuse for saying im sleezy or a pervert

:LOL: :p :LOL:

Oh wait I spose i am No1 nipple bawhawhahahahahaha

17. *humps your leg*

hi :D

welcome to netrider n stuff :p

18. Except me, this deviate and dirty old man is in Hobart. :grin:

Welcome to Netriders, hope you get a chance to jump on the boat and sample Tassies great roads and friendly people.

19. She saw your avatar that would be enough for her NOT to turn up.
    :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: