Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Hi from castle hill (nsw)

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by Shortie, Sep 16, 2008.

1. Hi Everyone!

Firstly I would like to say hello to everyone. I got my Ls around 2 months ago and have been riding most weekends (weather permitting) through old pacific hwy and through wiseman's ferry area. Mostly alone :) but hopefully in the future I can attend some of the group rides. Sounds amazing!

I am not 100% sure what made me decide to get a bike in the first place, but I am glad I did. I bought myself a VTR250 after hearing so many good things about it here. Now I am trying to convince all my mates to get a bike. So far have been able to convert only 1 :roll:

Anyways.... hope to see some of you on future rides!
  2. Welcome! Not all of your mates will be suitable for motorcycles, but the ones that are, you won't have to twist there arms too far!

Have fun, keep it safe.
  3. Welcome aboard.

Another local, i think there's a few on here. Hopefully see you around the street somewhere. Keep an eye out for the blue zx9 and come say hi.
  4. Thanks! :)

Do you ride to work in the morning in your blue ZX9? I see one most mornings while waiting for the bus going past old northern rd.
  5. welcome :)

im in the hills too :] you've been officially bitten by the bug - say goodbye to all of your hard earned cash :p
  6. Ex-hills boy here!

Check out the Mean Fiddler coffee meets - there's some champion blokes there.
  7. I was born in the hill :) Now a Melbournite. Welcome :D
  8. Hi Shortie,
    Welcome to the forum and congrats on the bike.
    As previously mentioned Mean Fiddler on a Saturday arvo and get out on the rides when you can
  9. Hiya Shortie, another in the area .. we should start a learners club here! :LOL: