Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Hi from Canberra

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' at netrider.net.au started by StevieD, Oct 6, 2009.

1. Hello all, I've finally been able to log onto the site to say G'day and to check out the people and posts.
    I've recently obtained my unrestricted licence so looking at ZX-9R's for my next bike, I've done around 10000km's on the bikes, including the ones that I've test ridden, luv every minute of riding.
    I'm currently riding a Suzuki GS500F which has been and is a fantastic bike, not much power I admit but still moves along when you want it to and able to keep up with mates on bigger bikes too

Cheers

2. G'day mate and welcome to Netrider. Can't go wrong with a ZX-9R :)
    Well done on reaching unrestricted status and happy bike hunting.

3. Hey man,
    I too am a canberra rider! Glad to see some more of us out and about. The good weather is starting so cant wait to get back on the bike some more! :)

I am just on my unrestricted licence too but will probably get a 600 of sorts Im thinking an R6 or go different and get a Triumph 675 Daytona... (I love the White/Blue SE)

Good luck with getting the 9R. :D

4. Nice upgrade choice, I bought mine about 3 and a half years ago and have been very happy with it, hope you find a nice one. I had a GS500F on my Ls as well, I thought it was a great learner bike.

5. Congratulations on the licence, and welcome to the forum.

6. Cheers guys, got my 1999 ZX-9R, black in colour,

Attached Files:

7. That's one nice-looking bike (y). Welcome to the unrestricted world :).

8. Nice scoot; great colour, too. Can recommend RAM Motorcycle Engineering in Holder for your servicing if you need it. Rick is the BEST!

9. I will be looking into his service's, it's at Bruce's Motorcycling Repairs for a service and for him to look over the bike, can't wait to get it back for some great riding

10. Congrates on the upgrade dude... Have a blast.

I used to live in canberra many moon's ago, are the dodgy haunts still open? Moose, Shooters, PJ's, etc...??? LOL many a dodgy nights there...

11. Wow she's in great nik!! Nice find!

Ahhhh, all those dodgy joints have survived somehow brownyy... The ol Moose - four floors of wh0res!

12. good stuff mate, well done

13. I believe that they are, been to Mooseheads but not for a long time felt too old in that place and PJ's is great

14. owner of mooseheads is a good friend of mine, next time your there ask for momch and tell him to give u a rakija :)

15. Cheers, but I've been there once and at that time I only remember going to the bar to order a drink and nothing else, more of a late teen place, I'm too old for that now :rofl: