Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Hi from Cairns

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' at netrider.net.au started by treve82, Jan 1, 2016.

1. Hi All, just upgraded my yammy scorpio to a cbr300r. It will mainly be used as a commuter bike but i've got some great roads up here for when i want to relax and unwind. I'll be doing the come and try day at the Mako track in april as well, should be interesting.

• Like Like x 2
  2. Welcome to NR...

3. Cairns ... too hot to wear gear at the moment :-( However I see from your avatar you have taken up the other great sport of that city! You do live in a beautiful part of the world !!!

Welcome along :)

4. Howdy treve82treve82 and welcome to NR. :happy:

5. welcome aboard :)

6. Welcome to Netrider treve!

7. Thanks for the welcome everyone.

8. Welcome. Track time is always fun. Enjoy!

9. Hi mate.was in cairns a couple of years ago.beautiful.id say its harley country.lol.welcome to you.ride safe.

10. Put a few 's on it now, should be a perfect commuter. Speedo is out by 10% but an extra tooth on the front sprocket will fix 7% of that and give me a more accurate odometer for l/100k's calculations as well. Also, being a single cylinder it should actually benefit from being geared up a touch, it's not made to rev like the old cbr250rr's.

11. For those of you who are ever up this way, this is the road you seek.

6gvhOBC.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Howdy & Welcome to NR!