Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Hi from Brisbane!

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by sebshot, Jan 11, 2016.

1. Hi everyone, I've recently acquired my motorbike licence and am now a proud owner of a brand new Honda CBR300RA (will post pictures soon).

• Like Like x 2
  2. Welcome, keep an eye out as there are some BrisRiders that are reviving organised rides that are learner friendly. Enjoy the new ride!
  3. Welcome Sebshot from another Brissy noob and congrats on your new bike. They're addictive, so much so that find myself riding out to far away places for breakfast or some such. Like I'm about to do again after finish my coffee
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Welcome to NR
  5. Welcome!
  6. welcome to Netrider sebshot....looking forward to seeing pictures of your bike (y)
  7. welcome aboard :) congrats on your Ls and your bike :)
  8. Welcome to Netrider. Is there a Brisbane equivalent of the Melbourne and Sydney Learners Meetings on Saturdays????
  9. Unfortunately not! Would be good if there were.
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. Well, as an old friend of mine used to say, "You've got the vision..."
  11. I'm a noob too though, so don't have experience to impart. Have done my own practice and found some experienced heads to ride with for more adventurous roads
  12. Yeah I wasn't lumbering you with the task but someone up there could start a replica of these successful Sydney and Melbourne events.....
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. Welcome! Maybe find a couple of other Brisbane riders and see if some simple rides can be organised :)
  14. I'm always keen for a spin and have plenty of spare time ATM
  15. Howdy & Welcome to NR!
  16. Welcome! Awesome bike - what colour did you get?
  17. Howdy Hi. As CM has pointed out, there is a group of us who head out for rides on a semi-regular basis these days. Just keep your ear to the ground and you'll see threads pop up every few weeks. They are lead by very experienced riders, who are all about seeing everyone enjoy themselves, regardless of skill level, in a safe manner.
  18. Hi sebshot, welcome from another brisbane newbie on a CBR300R! great bike to learn on I've found.
  19. BigTed89BigTed89 it looks like sebshot did not return to post the promised pics after his first post in January... most likely he is out riding!
    • Like Like x 1
  20. Welcome to NR from Adelaide.