Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Hi From Barkbusters

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by Barkbusters Handguards, Apr 8, 2014.

1. Hello Netriders,

Michael Jobson from Rideworx, Im the newest memeber of the Barkbusters team.

I am happy to provide advice for any of our products if asked and I'd also like to become an active memeber of this forum.

To the Mods, I dont plan on advertising or pushing our product only providing fitment advice (or anything else I know) if asked.

Personally, I'm a young bloke thats grown up around bikes my whole life and I ride an RD350LC.

Nice to meet you all [​IMG]
  2. hey i like your bike
  3. Welcome along, it's always good to have people here with specific expertise
  4. Welcome...

Perfect Timing... I'm wanting Barkbusters... so we need a Netrider Discount Coupon when you become a Vendor :)
  5. My neighbors dog won't shut the fudge up. Can you guys help?
    • Like Like x 1
  6. I can suggest a few things.... none of which would be legal.... sorry
  7. Welcome to Nutrider! :wacky:
  8. welcome aboard :]
  9. Hi ya
    By the way....the neighbour's dog is fine it's the kids that are feral...any ideas to shut them up???? :)
  10. Barf at them!
  11. Try leaving bits of drugged meat around :wacky:
  12. Treat them like a feral dog instead of leaving bits of drugged meat around throw some drugged candy down :wacky:
  13. No way! Why give good drugs to the dogs when you can take them yourself! :roflmao:
    • Funny Funny x 1