Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Hi from an old noob

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by Bignik, Nov 8, 2011.

1. Hi all netriders,
    I have said hello here once before but now I have read and ridden more.Am enjoying and practising all the tips and hints I have read on here as much as I can.
    I am 35 am on my L's and my wife bought me a cbf 250 which although I love am starting to wish I had a bike with a bit more oompf ( I know small steps).
    I live in cranbourne(ML8) so if anybody in the area wants someone to ride with or even mentor let me know.I hope to make it to a NR learner sesh soon.
    Anyways I'll give you a nod around the place,take it easy.

I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=-38.102224,145.296510
  2. Welcome again Bignik :)

Come along on the Chocolate Mill ride this Saturday. There is even a feeder ride starting in Frankston North you can come up with if you like.
  3. Pity it is shaping up to be a big ride. Usually there is a Sunday Easy ride, not sure about this Sunday.
  4. #5 Bignik, Nov 8, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 24, 2015
    Yeh I checked out the chocolate mill thread looks like a good group ride,I'll pass the word around.This Sunday I have teed up a ride around king Lake with an old school buddy who is also learning but still want to go to a Sunday sesh sometime.
  5. Hi and welcome to NR