Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

hi from adelaide

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by simonr23, Jul 4, 2007.

1. i found this site a few days ago, during my research for my first roadbike(getting in 2 weeks). i've been riding dirtbikes enduro/mx for 8 years, with an rmx250, cr250 an a wr450. now that i've been in the city for a while i want to get a 600. nice to meet you all :)

2. [​IMG]
    Enjoy the roads! And go along to a coffee night... they're always good fun.
  3. hey mate welcome.

if ur interested in meeting up with a good group of adelaide members, come to scoozis cafe on rundle street tonight between 7:30 and 10.

usually a bunch of us in the corner. take 3-5 tables and our bikes are always parked across the road from scoozis

all welcome

4. thanks for the invite. i'd love to but tonight i'm picking up my gf's mum from hospital. also seeing all your bikes would make these next 2 weeks wait even more torture than they already are!
  5. https://netrider.net.au/forums/viewtopic.php?p=592994#592994

link to the coffee thread, and its also our general SA based thread used most.

even with out a bike.. its worth coming in for a look check out our rides etc if u are interested in any particler bikes.. u can ask the owners about their little pro;s and cons,

good luck with it and see ya out an about :)

R32?? are you on ns.com???
  6. Welcome to NR simonr23
  7. welcome aboard simon23
    What part of adelaide south are you from?
  8. thanks guys. i'm from reynella