Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Hi From Adelaide

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' at netrider.net.au started by KharmaKazi, May 15, 2016.

1. hey Guys

noob member to the site, looks great btw.

got my new bike approx 6 weeks ago now "2007 R1"
    hadn't ridden for around 15 years, last bike was a GSXR750 when i was living in Darwin, was open limits out of town back in them days 8-| but didn't have as many of the windy bits like here in Adelaide.

done around 1200km on the bike so far and getting a bit more used to things again now, so is the older body
    loving being back on two wheels again.

look forward to chatting and learning.

Cheers
    Kharma...

• Like Like x 2
  2. Welcome to NR from Adelaide

3. Howdy and welcome to NR neighbor :happy: Very nice ride you've got there, looking forward to seeing some pics :snaphappy:(y)

• Like Like x 1
  4. Welcome to NR

5. gday KharmaKaziKharmaKazi welcome to NR and congratulations on returning to riding!

6. welcome aboard :)

7.  Top
  8. Cheers for the warm welcome guys, will put some pics up soon.

9. Welcome KharmaKaziKharmaKazi ! Love the avatar name :)

Many stupendous roads to ride around Adelaide and surrounds.... Many hrs of fun!

• Like Like x 1
  10. used that name online for years and years now :) used to be my gaming name when i used to game a lot...

• Like Like x 1
  11. Welcome from another ADL rider. R1, nice way to ease back into riding! Good show.

12. Welcome to the forum mate!

13. Howdy & Welcome to NR!

14. cheers again for the welcome guys.

yep, was thinking i made a big mistake for the first cpl of weeks, but getting a lot more used to it now, have had a few scary moments too though lol

• Agree Agree x 1