Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Hi from Adelaide

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by Bandit Chook, Dec 29, 2013.

1. hi everyone,

I've been riding most of my life (too many years to count any more) up until 23 years ago mostly dirt bikes, including Elsinore 50, GL175, KLX250, XT250 XL250, XL500 to name a few.

In Dec 1990 I bought my first brand new bike, a VX800 Suzuki which I had planned on upgrading 4-5 years later.

21 years and over 100000 reliable KM later in January 2012 I finally did the upgrade, a 1250SA Bandit with GIVI top box and Panniers.

Last year I did my first big trip since my son was born 18 years earlier, my (then 13yo) daughter and I travelled 2 up from Adelaide to Moranbah, QLD via Hay, Coonamble and Injune, returning via Gayndah, Brisbane, Scone, Young and Logan (West of Bendigo)

I am planning on doing another trip with my daughter, Adelaide - Perth - Darwin -Ayers Rock - Adelaide, hopefully I can draw on other forumites previous experiences while planning the trip

Bandit Chook
  2. Hello and welcome, funny name :)
  3. Welcome to NR , B.C. !
  4. welcome aboard :) im sure u will fit rite in

5. haha, I am Chook on the nswbandit forums, Choo was already taken here so I just added my ride