Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Hi from a new member

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' at netrider.net.au started by gramlord, Feb 3, 2012.

1. Hi everybody,

I've just joined this forum, and only recently started riding too. I live in the north west of Sydney and ride a GS500. Still on my P1's but I'll go straight to my full license in due course. Can't wait.

I currently commute during the week and ride the twisties when I can on weekends, weather permitting.

I've been lurking here for a while, and it will be good to get to chat here and ride with you.

Cheers,
    Graeme.

2. Welcome Graeme, The way Sydney weather has been lately you will be getting lost of wet riding practice. :)

3. welcome to NR Graeme, find the prac ssession that happens at Homebush, guys will give pointers and help with keeping you safe on the roads..

4. welcome to netrider, lots of wet weather riding, but tomorrow is ment to be hot.

5. welcome to the forum mate!! i'm just 30secs up old windsor from you, in Stanhope Gardens :)

might see ya around on the bike

6. Hey welcome, everyone seems to be going straight to their full after P1, I'm the only lame bugger who didn't get their drivers license years after everyone else :(

7. Welcome to NR. (y)

8. i'm in a similar boat to you!! i'm 6 months into my reds and have another 2 years on my greens.

sh*t thing is. i get my full license for the bike and 3 days later i turn 25 :(

9. I'm turning 27 this year tho :p