Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Hi from a new member

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by kombinat, Jun 30, 2009.

1. Hi,

Been lurking a while so thought I'd say hello and introduce myself. I'm a 34 year old guy, living in Sydney, working with computers in a variety of industries, riding a CBR600F3... just upgraded from my CBR125R. Relatively new to riding, and enjoying it immensely, taking the opportunity to explore in ever-increasing circles. I'm new to bikes and not very mechanically inclined, learning as I go.

I've lived in Sydney before and never really explored it, so it's much like learning the city anew. I'm keen to go for longer rides, overnight, 2-3 days, building up to longer tours hopefully later this year, got some work leave accrued I'm planning on using for a trip down to Melbourne, Adelaide, Uluru then back to Sydney. I'll work my way up to that.

Looking forward to getting to know the community and its members more.

2. hey welcome.

when you get down to various states, look up the NR group rides. and meet some of the other crowds =]
  3. Ah the joys of the NSW 'Mature Rider' scheme :LOL:.

Welcome to Netrider, and the open road :).
  4. welcome kombinat

and yeah, check out the rides .. in Syd too! Come out and play :cool:
  5. welcome to Sydney kombinat, check out the NSW section for rides and events..
  6. Welcome !!!
    Nice choice in bike
  7. Thanks for the welcome :) Will definitely try to make it to some of the organised rides... limited by work and prior plans from coming to the one this Saturday but hopefully soon!
  8. Hey dude welcome to NR :]