Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

hi from a geelong based pom

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' at netrider.net.au started by simon varley, Feb 4, 2008.

1. didn't spot this forum until I'd already posted my question, so sorry if that's bad form.

anyway, over from England for two years now, and I finally pursuaded my wife that she wants to get her license. I've been off two wheels since before the kids came along, so now we're both hooning around on a TTR250 - me getting back into things, and her very quickly getting her confidence up. It's a bit of an underpowered bike for us to be honest - we're both over 6' so need the seat height, but I can't wait for the LAMS laws to come in so she can ride something with some more grunt (and I can play on it when she's not practising)

so, if you see a couple of lanky sods hooning around the bellarine peninular on a shiny blue TTR - that's us.

2. Welcome to Aus, and to Netrider.

3. Welcome aboard Simon !!!
    :biker:

4. Welcome to Geelong. :grin:

5. I really must change the font size or screen res on my computer - I thought this was titled "Geelong based p0rn" :LOL:.

Welcome to Netrider.

6. Maybe thats the only way your mind works :grin: Whats it say about me that I saw the same thing :LOL:

Welcome to NR Simon :cool:

7. hi and welcome to NR

8. :WStupid:

Welcome and stuff