Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Hi Fritz here from the Philippines

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' at netrider.net.au started by Pewski619, Jan 13, 2016.

1. Hi Guys, I'm Fritz from the Philippines, i own a Honda VTR250 and joined this group to gain more information about my motorcycle since it is not locally sold here and came in as grey imports....i believe only a few of us are driving this model here in the Philippines

• Like Like x 1
  2.  Top
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Hi Jeff, thanks for the warm welcome....i decided to be a member here because base on research, Australia has many VTRs running on its road...thanks for the Manual....will be such of great help since i do things on my VTR by myself.
    :blackalien:..:happy::happy::happy::happy:

4. Welcome to NR Fritz

5. welcome to Netrider Fritz!

6. Welcome to the forums...

7. Thanks for the warm welcome guys

8. Welcome Fritz!

9. Kamusta Fritz. I visited Mindanao in 1999, and the police in Davao still had a couple of XS1100s, the only big bikes I saw there apart from one or two Harleys. Also, I was amazed by the number of people those little 125 tricycles could haul up and down hills, all day, every day. Beautiful place.

10. Hi Oakie...things have been great here in the philippines...1999 ?that was way way back....well things have change now..big bike are available commercially...KTM's 390s and bigger, Ducati's Monsters and hyperstradas, Kawasaki's ninjas and Honda's CBRs and Superfours now roam the streets....but are still outnumbered by the sheer volume of underbones and scooters all within 110cc-150cc range.....

You should pay Davao City a visit anytime soon.....lots have change and more places to discover....