Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Hi fellow bikers

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' at netrider.net.au started by Hotwls, Feb 16, 2012.

1. Hi My name is Russ from Bondi. I have been on here checking out all the nice builds that everyone has been doing so thought I say G'day. I have been riding for 10 yrs & have owned a few bikes so far starting with a 02 Vespa PX200 then a 04 Yamaha Cygnus 125 & a 92 Suzuki VX800 in London (the VX was so I could get some respect when turning up to the Ace Cafe ... haha) & then finally buying my current bike which is a usually dependable 96 Yamaha XJ600 Seca II. I'm slowly modding it & have fitted an R6 undertail & aim to make it into a Naked & change the dual pipes to a single as soon as possible. My problem is as I have no garage, all work done on it has to be done on the footpath outside my unit .... I miss having a garage as I'm forced to get it serviced at a mechanic instead of taking time & doing a lot of it myself.

Hoping to get some handy info from you guys. Cheers

2. Hi Russ, welcome to Netrider.

Bummer about having to work on the bike outside; my guess is that a parking place in Bond would be worth a king's ransom....

3. Welcome to NR. (y)

4. Welcome to NR.
    Do the work in your longeroom. Best place to park a bike anyway.

5. Welcome to NR :)