Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Hi Everyone

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by newbie69, Jan 3, 2008.

1. Hi All,

I recently got my L’s and bought a 98 Suzuki GSX250F Across.
    Only been out a few times in the back streets but so far am loving it.
    Hope to see some of you out and about in the near future.

2. G'day and welcome to NR and riding.
    When you're up to it move out from the back streets and you'll be hooked.
    Great to see another Suzuki on NR too.
  3. welcome :grin:
  4. gidday..... :grin:
  5. Welcome to NR with resources and fun for everyone!!

6. Welcome to NR Peter.

Being as you are in Sydney somewhere, when you venture out of the back streets head on down to one of the coffee meets around town.
    You can check out the details in NSW rides & events. You'll meet heaps of really nice people all willing to give you a helping hand if required.

See you about town soon hopefully.

7. Welcome but. . .

Ooo, argh, change your handle, pleeeaaassse. I can't bear it: Newbie69. Arghhhh. :p :grin: There are lots of newbies here, but such a blatant admission isn't necessary. How about PeterTheGreat?
  8. hi and welcome
  9. Thanks for the kind words guys.
    I bought the bike with the intention of commuting to work so will definately have to get out of the back streets very soon.

ah ha yeah cant say i put alot of though into the username when i joined up. How do i go about changing it? Is it something i can do my self or do i need to pm a moderator or something?
  10. welcome :grin:
  11. I think you used to be able to change it yourself, but now it is a locked field in your Profile, so you will need to e-mail admin and ask them to do it for you. See the Contact Us /About page.

Pick a good new one first. :grin: