Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Hi Everyone

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by FAZER600, Dec 23, 2007.

1. Just a quick note to say hi to everyone on Netrider. New member here. Just learning the ropes to navigating this site.

Anyway, I love riding, which is not a unique statement to the people on this site. Been riding for oohhh, about 8 years I think. Ride an FZ600, just need to get out on it more.

So, hope to get to know some more riders.

2. Hi there
    Just moved your post to the Welcome lounge so that you can introduce yourself proper.
    Please take time to acquaint yourself with the site and make yourself at home.
  3. Welcome Aboard Kerry !!!

4. Welcome to the friendly forum, Kerry. There are heaps of rides and about a million coffee nights available, no matter where you're at, so rock up and say hi in person :).
  5. Welcome to NR - where you can get all your questions answered. They may not be correct or helpful answers but we got answers!!! :)

6. hello and welcome kerry
    the people i have met so far are great might see you around if i can ever find time to go on one of these rides :grin:
  7. gday and welcome :grin: