Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

hi everyone

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' at netrider.net.au started by auswr, Jul 8, 2007.

1. quick hello have been riding trail bikes last few years
    want to get back on a road bike and found this great site

2. Welcome from another noob :grin:
    What bike you planning to get? I've just got on the road with a Yamaha Fz6n... and it's been AWESOME!

3. I'm a newby 2. Welcome aboard.
    Di

4. thanks guys looking at either a vfr or a sprint

5. I am upgrading to a VFR. Already ridden it a couple of times. Big step up from my 250, but totally awesome!!!!!! :grin:

6. Welcome aboard... :grin:

From a 250 to a VFR.. soft.. :LOL: :p I upgraded from a 250 to a ZX12R.. :shock:

7. better to be soft and know your limits

I have learned not to be pushed about by hardened bikers, I know my limits and hope not to be in a position to be pushed past my them!

Good on you for finding what you like in a bike, I think I found my next bike today, I will see what happens but I'm gunna check out the SV650 as a highly possible step up from my VTR250 in the future.

I guess its high pressure for the blokes who ride....its gotta be high end cc or nothing, I think thats garbage you should ride what you safe on...but I'm a girl so what would I know.....lol :grin:

8. Hello there and welcome auswr :grin:

9. Re: better to be soft and know your limits

I was only having a joke.. :roll: I agree with ride what your comfortable on.. :)

10. Welcome to the world of road riding. It's a lot of fun. :grin:

11. Soft! My FIRST bike is my 900 :p lol but i've been a bush kid driving/riding since i was a little kid tho lol..... Definately only go with what you're comfy on... Otherwise it's a recipe for disaster.. Have fun

Oh by the way, Welcome, from one noob to another