Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Hi everyone!

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by Desmo999s, Dec 11, 2006.

1. Hello all,

Just a quick hello. I'm new to this Forum. I've been part of another Ducati forum for a while now, but most of the guys are from the US. Wanted to become part of an Aussie forum. I ride a Ducati 999s, but I love all bikes. I love Ducati's but I can take criticism too, and Ducati's seem to get a lot of criticism.... not sure why, i've never had any trouble with mine.

2. Welcome Desmo

Nice choice of bike.

Duc's are pretty much spared the crap here - so post up some pics of your baby - black or red??
  3. I didn't think any make/model was safe from criticism around here - it's just some seem to attract more attention than others. Welcome to Netrider.
  4. Welcome to Netrider, don't mind the Ducati sniping, they're just jealous...

{and haven't developed a taste for latte! :LOL:}
  5. :LOL:
    Welcome Des
    Yes, pics please.
  6. You kiddin me.. Ducs are my fav.. the 999s eh... lov'em.!!
  7. Welcome Desmo999s, ho[pe you enjoy the local flavour.
  8. Welcome Desmo999s. :worthlesspics:
  9. As soon as I work out how to attach photos I will. This is a little different to the other forum. Any help would be appreciated.
  10. Welcome Desmo!
  11. :p Thanks for the welcome guys! Can someone tell me how to attach photos?
  12. You can't actully attach photo's on this site, you can link to photo's.
    The best place is photobucket to store your photo's, it's free.
    Then just use the tags to show image.

Also welcome to netrider, nice bike, and most people have a go at them because they want one.
  13. Yeah, your bike sux. You can't even give them away. But since I'm such a nice guy, I'll take it off your hands for ya. :wink:
    Seriously, I don't know why some people don't like 'em.

14. Welcome to the forum Desmo. Nice bike!
  15. Like what steve said.. upload them to the free hosting website such as photobucket or imageshack then use the following code:

16. Okay, got it. I'll upload them tonight.... i don't think my boss would consider this work related, hehe.

Thanks for the compliments too. It does seem to turn a lot of heads, but I had one guy telling me Ducati's were very slow..... I don't think this guy will be living much longer if he wants to go faster than a 999s can take him!!! fool!
  17. Hey welcome Desmo. I've got a friend who rides a 999, damn sweet looking bike woudn't mind one myself but out of my price range. maybee catch up for a ride oneday.
    Cheers. :)
  18. Welcome Desmo :grin:
  19. . . . . . buon giorno

Finally a new member with taste and culture !, i don't feel lonely anymore.
  20. Hey Rooboy, you're the first Adelaide person I've met on any forum..... I ride up to Strath every so often. The 999 is expensive now, but with the release of the 1098, I can see it becoming a lot more affordable soon.

Ciao Mickyb, the monster is one of my favourite Ducati's.

Okay, let's give this pic thing a go. Stay tuned....