Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Hi Everyone

Discussion in 'New Riders and Riding Tips' started by Kyzmos, Feb 2, 2005.

1. Hi there,
    Ive been a member of Netrider for a while, but thought id finally say Hi again :)
    Im hoping to meet a few of you at an upcoming coffee night, before i go away on a NZ bike tour soon.
    Catch ya soon :wink:

Kyzmos
    03 CBR6 & 04 Guzzi Breva

2. Hey Sasha!

Good to see you finally posted on the forum, slaaaaacker!! It's only been 2 years...hehe :wink: :p :D

3. Heya,
    Congrats on posting LOL :LOL: ... I hope you have fun in NZ...

Lisa :twisted:

4. Welcome Sasha - how many sleeps to NZ??? :D :D

5. Hello to the forum. Are you going on a guided tour or finding your own way around? Having lived there for 22 years I can recommend some really good Nth Island roads if you're intersted :D

6. Any more of those great ideas and you'll be flying outside-wing-seat to Kazakstan for the Euro-ride....BUSTER :p :p :p

Of course has coffee been cancelled for the NZ mob....we're onto Steinlager now.
    :D :D

7. Oops....Hi, Sash :D :D

8. mmmmmmmmmmmmm Sasha

9. Not many Sleeps now :) 17 and counting......

Thanks to everyone who replied, im trying to get the hang of this :)

Kyzmos

10. Didn't you just hear on the news !?! It's sank and disappeared into the ocean after a massive earthquake that was caused by the flooding of a large faultline. Millions dead.......

11. Say Glitch, are you the same glitch with the homepage full of rides around melbourne? Cause I followed one of the routes from that homepage up and around kinglake last weekend and had a bloody ball.

Not that kind of bloody ball, my seat's perfectly comfortable thank you very much. Jeez some people have filthy minds.

12. Just the sheep....and after it re-emerged, all the raods were CLEAN :D :D

13. Ready for us to lay down our rubber .... :)

How's the leg Jason?

14. Sometimes the 2 glitches are one...then it's called a f%&ckup :D :D
    To answer the question...yes.

That's what the pages are there for :)
    If you do the rides back/back, better quit the job now, you'll be on the road for a few months, hehe.
    Oooone day.... I'll get around to working on this again, there's about another dozen rides or more waiting. Some longer ones too...week or two's worth.

Yeeahh? :D

15. Well here's a tip of the hat to you sir, I'll definately be heading out on more of your rides with crumpled PDF printouts in my pocket.

16. sir?? ""BEAM"" :oops: :oops:

...and shuffles off to stare into the empty garage again.... :cry: :cry:

See ya on the road someday :)

17. Awhhhh, poor Pete. Maybe you should make one of these as your garage tinkering for the next few weeks :)

18. ...just because you need one of those?
    Bwahhahaaa

19. Da Gimp-mobile :LOL: