Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Hi Everyone

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by 2dads, May 15, 2015.

1. Hi Everyone,

i am from Sydney and decided to join a forum to try and find some new riding buddies. I am in my early 30s and most of my old riding pals have given up - at least my missus gets that motorcycling saves relationships!

Currently riding a '09 Ducati Monster 696, but probably keen to update to something a little bigger and smoother soon. Been riding for 10 years but took a few years off while i travelled overseas.

i look forward to reading the forums.
    • Like Like x 2
  2. Welcome to NR...

Your missus is a smart woman..and you've got a good bike.

3. Welcome to NR.

Stop talking nonsense or the Ducati crew will hold you down and wash your mouth out with espresso.
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Hey 2dads, welcome to NR and hopefully to some riding buddies around your way
  5. Howdy & Welcome to NR!
  6. Welcome to the forum. Where in Sydney are you based? I'm from the Rouse Hill Area.
  7. welcome aboard :]
  8. welcome 2dads2dads and enjoy (y)
  9. G'day 2dads, welcome to NR. Having a partner who is positive about motorcycling is a great thing. Mine is too; many are not so I'm thankful about that.
  10. Hi GeorgeO i am in Freshwater on the Northern Beaches
  11. Hi Mr 2dads a very warm welcome to the NR welcome lounge where i was also welcomed recently.
    I'm not far up pitty rd from you @ Mona Vale
    I also have a supportive other half that doesn't have me on a chokechain and feed me buckets of blood for breakfast before kicking me back to the corner to retain the fetal position untill further required. Isn't it great!
    Would be keen as to meet up for a ride mate,