Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Hi Everyone,

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by Newbie Baz, Feb 20, 2014.

1. New here, and fairly new to riding.

Used to ride one a mates 125cc and 250cc dirt bikes when I was a kid, then rode some 50cc scooters as a teen. Only three and a halve years ago, I purchased a 150cc moped as cheap transport. Upgraded that to a 250cc Virago as a way to get the other half interested and learn how to shift etc. Soon upgraded that to a CB400. Did a lot of research before buying that and loved it. Great bike and lots of fun. Not to much but enough to enjoy. Thanks to this website I found the bits and pieces and help needed to modify it to my liking. However the desire to own a big bike got the beter of me and I did. I have been riding a CBR1000RR for close to two years now and I love it. Still miss the CB400.

Got some clip-ons, exhaust etc for it, it looked and sounded great. I removed most mods and returned the bike to almost stock before selling it. As I have these parts lying around, I thought people on here might have a use for them. Hence I have jumped back onto this site. All parts are in good condition and will post pics when I can.

2. You may want to reconsider that username in a few years. :). Welcome. An intro and a For Sale post. Well done. ;)
  3. Welcome, Baz.

If you wish to advertise stuff for sale you will need to become a PAID member of Netrider which is a once-off $10 fee. Then you can sell to your heart's content.

Why not jump over to Showcase, too, and post some pics of your bike?
  4. Hi Baz. Welcome along