Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Hi everyone

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' at netrider.net.au started by michaelbadger, Nov 3, 2013.

  1. Hi all.
    Just started riding in paddocks about a year ago and have been absolutely loving it - almost ready to hit the road.
    Bought the wrong bike 1997 xl250degree. I have loved riding it in the bush but get parts for rwc. all it needs is a new mudguard. I don't know much about getting rwc and am hoping to find some way to fix it.
    I have been hoping to ride this bike for a little while longer before putting money into a bigger bike.

    I have searched for mudguards for my 1997 xl250 degree.
    Has anyone thought of or tried to pass a roadworthy by using a mudguard from a small pitpro as an extender?
    (I wont bother asking if anyone knows where I could get a mudguard to fit)

  2. I've passed a roadworthy with a piece of plastic from a plant pot screwed to the rear fender, so you should be fine.