Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Hi everyone

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by GeorgeG, Oct 7, 2013.

1. Hi all,

Just thought I'd take the time to introduce myself. I'm a new rider (Just got my L's on Saturday!).

I'm a somewhat experienced dirt bike rider that took a fall about 8 years ago and quickly lost interest in the sport. Apart from the Learners course / test on Saturday, I hadn't been on a bike since!

I've now given in again and decided to go for my L's and get a bike on the road (I'm older and more sensible now! :) )

I currently have my eye on a '93 CBR250RR - I fell in love with them years ago and think it would suit me well as a first roadbike .

That's a bit about me I guess. I'd also like to thank everyone that contributed to the helpful posts that popped up in google searches before I actually signed up - the information was invaluable.

Cheers everyone,

2. Welcome George, where you located ?
  3. Hey Jem, Thanks, I'm in Deer Park.
  4. Welcome to NR(y)
  5. welcome George, yep pop down to Elwood sat mornings and go thru the routine, meet some like minded folks and smile :)
  6. Welcome, the 250RR's are a beast of a bike, have fun!