Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Hi everyone

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by googz, Aug 21, 2013.

1. Hi there. New rider here (on the streets anyway).

Grew up on a farm and enjoyed a Yamaha peewee 50 initially, then an XR80 for a short while. That was quite a while ago, however.

Recently got my Ls and bought a second-hand Ninja 300 in white. Enjoying it so far. :)

2. Welcome to the forum!
  3. welcome to NR, get down to HOmebush for sat morn prac sessions meet the folks there
  4. Welcome mate :)
  5. Welcome to NR, have your 300's VIN checked by a kwaka dealer ASAP, has been just announced there is a recall underway for them regarding the ABS!
  6. Welcome aboard mate
  7. Thanks. Yes I have read about that and will be making an appointment soon. Mine is non-abs but there is still a recall on for all ecu's due to a stalling issue..
  8. I plan to! Another forum member & friend of mine was telling me about this actually. Sounds good.
  9. Good advise. Your mate sounds like a standup guy!

You should re-pay him with all the beer he requests! :D
  10. WELCOME TO NR @googz! Another Ninja Rider. There heaps of new Ninja 300 riders in this forum. You'll meet later the Green Ninja chick in Homebush soon.
  11. He's alright, but a bit of a latte sipper ;)