Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Hi Everyone

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by Dee2908, Nov 3, 2012.

1. About me....I have been riding for several years. Love going for great rides with a group of friends. Have only had a few bikes. My current bike is a W650 which I have made some modifications to and is now a cafe racer nothing too radical new bars, mirrors, exhaust, seat, etc. Soooo much fun to ride. I am looking forward to my first road trip in Feb a few girls are taking off through NSW. Will enjoy reading your forums and getting some great tips etc.

My bikes..
    Honda VTR 250
    Yamaha FZ6 600
    Ducati Monster 695
    Kawasaki W650

Safe riding all

2. Welcome Dee, any idea on the route for your road trip yet?
  3. No only in the planning stage going to work that out soon. Definately want to go through Bellingen.
  4. You gonna tag along Chris?

Welcome Dee. I expect crisis will be along soon to take your temperature.

Good collection of bikes you've had. Still have any other than the caferacer?
  5. Always on the lookout for roads I haven't traveled. There are lots more out there to do. :)

6. Hello dear, welcome to this lovely forum & i hope you enjoy every minute of the info & pointless bullshit/shenanigans - netrider is another great way to waste time.

also dear....are you hot?