Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Hi everyone...

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by Travis, Aug 2, 2009.

1. Hi all,

Just thought i'd start here and introduce myself. My name is Trav and i'm based in Melbourne. I've only recently gotten my learners permit and my first bike, which is a Honda NSR150 SP that i'm progressively doing up. The previous owner managed to put a few dings in it but fortunately nothing too serious yet (fingers crossed). Hoping to have it on the road in the next couple of weeks. I don't plan on using the bike to commute (at this stage anyway), but more for having a bit of fun on the weekends.

I've been reading the forums here for a week or two and there seems to be heaps of great information and a great community, so hopefully i'll be able to contribute back once i've learnt some more about the bike and riding in general.

2. G'day Trav, Welcome Buddy Congratulations on getting your learners and buying your first bike ,great way to really know your bike by doing it up yourself ,take it easy out there mate ...............Paul ..
  3. Hi Travis & welcome to Netrider !
    Congratulations on your L's mate and have fun on your wheels.
  4. Hi Travis , Welcome to NR :grin:
    check out the Vic learners section when you get a chance :wink:
  5. welcome trav :)
  6. Welcome aboard Trav!
  7. Hi Travis and welcome to NR
  8. G'day Trav and welcome