Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Hi Everyone! Newbie in Brisbane!

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by gracebeey, Oct 20, 2006.

1. Hello everyone!

I am yet another newbie from sunny Brisbane, googly eyed and excited about this wondeful bike lifestyle!

I've actually joined Netrider since about 5 months ago, and have been reading every single (almost) post there is. I'll just say that it's been a big help! This forum is a wonderful starting point for a girl who doesn't know much about bikes. 5 months ago, I wouldn't even know what a GSXR is, but now I know exactly what most bikes I see on the road or magazines are.

After a long wait, I've finally managed to jump on board, and went for my first 6hr QRide session at Morgan & Wacker yesterday. That was the best day ever! I'm kicking myself for not having a bike yet - I'm dying to practice. I'm going back for a 2hr session tomorrow.

Anyhow, I can go on and on about how exciting this whole thing is, but I'm sure you guys know all about it yourselves!
    I'll be sure to update you all about my QRide progress, and maybe one day (soon, I hope) we can all have a ride! :) Nice to meet you all!