Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Hi everyone! Needing help with Inspection in NSW

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by damien, Oct 30, 2014.

1. First up I'm new to this Forum however I've benefitted alot from reading the many helpfull threads and comments over the past couple of months while i've been researching my first bike. Thank you to the Net Rider community for the help that this site has already provided me.

Now i've chosen my bike, i'm in the market to purchase and I'm looking at purchasing a bike in NSW. I have looked into the logistics of getting this bike registered in VIC and transporting the bike to VIC also, however as I will be unable to view the bike myself, I was hoping someone may be able to advise of a trustworthy motorcycle inspection service in NSW (the bike is in wollongong) that I may be able to use?

2. I'm in Wollongong, if you're prepared to back my judgment, I'm happy to have a look at the bike......
  3. Wow! Didn't expect that! Don't know much about you however you appear to have drummed up allot of credit with the NetRider community. If I'm to consider this, how would we get it happening? Costs etc? I am waiting to hear back from the seller regarding a couple of questions but I can get appropriate details once I have more communication.

This is a very nice offer btw. Thank you.
  4. I've PMd my mobile number.....