Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Hi everyone I'm nick from SA

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by skonas, May 15, 2012.

1. Hello to everyone on here my names nick and i live in the adelaide hills. Ive just recently got my learners but have been riding since i was 7 years old. im the somewhat proud owner of an NSR 150 sp. shes a nimble beast but well down on power and a rear fairing that blew off whilst on a spirited ride haha. glad to be apart of this community now.

2. Re: Hi everyone im nick form SA

Hi Nick, Good to see some more Middle Staters joining the fray. Some nice riding over your way. Just a pity its a boring run from Victoria to get there although I do like the run along the coast and then up into Adelaide. Probably my preferred route across.
  3. Re: Hi everyone im nick form SA

Welcome Nick, hey send us some warm weather for a change lol
  4. Re: Hi everyone im nick form SA

Hello Nick, nice to meet you. Welcome to netrider.

The Adelaide hills, wow. Great place to live if you're bike rider.
  5. Re: Hi everyone im nick form SA

Gudday Nick.

I saw a rider on a little Honda NSR with another guy on some kind of 600cc sports bike along one of the roads to Echunga today (can't remember which one). Rider was in full leathers I reckon. Wasn't you was it? I was on a blue VFR800. Anyway, see you on the road and watch out for the tractors. ;)
  6. Re: Hi everyone im nick form SA

Hi Nick and welcome to the community
  7. Welcome to NR :)
  8. *fixed
  9. Had trouble with the test eh ?
  10. Hey Blab, I don't see you down burgerworld lately. You still fat, man?