Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Hi everyone!H

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by Minority153, Mar 17, 2015.

1. Hi peoples.

I'm a newbie to netrider, it seems like a really great forum for riders to connect.

Does anyone know where we can post suggestions for improvement of the site?

2. Welcome to NR
  3. Thanks guys :)
  4. Welcome also.

What do you ride?
  5. Welcome. Tell us more. New rider or old hand ?

You should be able to use the 'contact us' button at the bottom of the page.
  6. Welcome, post up a bit more and once your status has changed to member you will have access to the "Site Discussion and Help" forum.
  7. I'm a prelearner.... For the moment. I'll be going for my learner permit course next week with AllStar motorcycles. So, I guess you could say I'm incredibly green. :)
  8. Welcome to the forum
  9. Welcome Minority153Minority153. If you are learning in Dandenong, you probably don't live too far from some great riding roads. And music (other thread), don't bother for the moment as learning will take up all of your concentration.
  10. Haha, I'm quite determined to keep music in my life. :)
  11. I'll make an exception if you want to listen to Pink Floyd! ;)
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. Although I would probably avoid 'Several Species of Small Furry Animals Gathered Together in a Cave and Grooving with a Pict' while night riding out in the twisty's... :wideyed: