Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Hi Everyone... fellow adelaidian

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by polako, Sep 12, 2007.

1. my name is przemek, im from adelaide.
    my gf of 3 years cant pronounce it, so dont bother trying =p
    ive been around here for a while, and thought id come out the closet and
    finally say hi!

i learnt to ride on a farm prior to getting my license on an xt250 - this is where majority of my bruises occured, then moved onto an old school (1973) suzuki 185. =D

once I got my learners, I got a zzr250, then a yamaha xt660 motard.

not too long ago, I bought an 07 cbr600rr =D =D

looking forward to going on some cruises and meeting some of you guys and girls.

take care look forward to hearing from some of you

2. Hey :grin:

I'm guessing your name is pronounced as prez-mek? :p

Now get on back to bed. Its past ya bedtime. [​IMG]

3. If i had a dollar for everytime someone mis-pronouced my name i'd own 3 of 4 cbr's lmao

not the worst attempt nonetheless! :LOL:

Thanks allthesame

4. I know how you feel people always getting my name wrong :LOL:

welcome to the forum przemek :grin:
  5. Stupid double post! (actually I hit quote instead of edit :oops: Used to be a delete button, dunno what happened to it.
  6. HEY HEY welcome to the site... if you get bored you could go for abit of a long ride... Well SA is the next state to ride to qld... the vics did it why dont you pop up? :wink:
  7. Welcome to NR polako.
    Great to see another adelaide rider in the madhouse
    If your looking for a good ride coming up, "Sabres" is holding its 5 ferries ride on the 23rd of sept.
    (check event/ride calendar) for details.
    I'll be there, so If you see my bike (check photo in garage) come over and say G'day.
  8. NOICE

it's not a black one that is kept in the david jones car park during the day is it?

welcome & hope to see you on an adelaide ride soon!
  9. kurwa, nastepny Polak.

would it be pronounced pcsh-emek (bit hard to type the sound!)? i got lucky, my parents only lumped me with robert!

Utrzymuja czarne czescie na dol! :grin:
  10. lol @ pete... =D

thanx everyone for the welcome...
    somehow i doubt ill be travelling interstate, an hour ride around town hurst my wrists enough lol

vossy ill see how i go on the 23rd, if im free ill try and get a few other people to come too.

edgelett, its black but not the one at DJ's... actually i dont think i could leave my bike out all day like that :(

czesc rob... lucky i didnt bet that noone could get it right - could be in a lil bit of debt :p

11. Welcome aboard..
  12. Sound very welcoming & enthusiastic ther Bluey. :LOL:

Happens when you posting & you instead supposed to be in
    bed fast asleep. :p
  13. woop woop im a noob on the forum and from adelaide..be down for a cruise some sunny day :cool: Daniel..welcome aboard :cool: :cool: