Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Hi Everybody

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' at netrider.net.au started by assalible, Jul 6, 2016.

1. Let me introduce myself: I am a rider originally from Estonia. Now living in VIC. Just got my first bike in AU. A GSX-R 750. I like to take long tours withe the bike and also to go to track days. If anybody has plans to tour in Europe and has any questions, I am happy to answer as I have ridden through most of the mountain ranges and countries in southern part of Europe.

Cheers,
    Rait

• Like Like x 5
  2. Welcome to NR...

Awesome bike there..

Come around to the Saturday sessions when you get a chance... There are rides at times and on some Sundays too..

3. G'day and welcome, RaitRait. Where do you think your GSX-R 750 might take you in Australia?

4. Welcome Rait.

5. Welcome mate, feel free to post any pics of your Euro travels.

6. Hopefully the gixxer will take me all over Australia. But of course, lets start with some twisty mountain roads.
    I'll post some pictures of my travels sometime later, bit busy currently with getting the RWC :)

7. Hi, which sessions are you referring to. Haven't really digested all the info available here :)

8. welcome aboard :)

9.  Top
  10. Gday assalibleassalible and welcome to NR - nice choice of bike the gixxer - I'm sure our winters won't worry you too much!

11. Welcome mate

12. Welcome mate :cool:

13. welcome to the forum mate

14. Welcome to the forum assalibleassalible , plenty of rides that happen around Melbs and heaps of active members there. Sounds like you have a few European riding stories to tell! Have fun :)

15. Welcome to NR from a South Aussie

16. Hi all,

as promised, some pictures from Euro travels. Sorry for the delay, internetz it way too slow here.

Dropbox - NetRider

Cheers,
    Rait

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  17. Wow! Just beautiful. Welcome to Netrider :)

18. Welcome. Great photos. Please don't forget to share your photos when you tour Australia too.