Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Hi everybody

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by Jim82, Jun 20, 2016.

1. #1 Motofling, Jun 20, 2016
    Last edited: Jun 20, 2016
    Hi everybody,
    I new to the forum and I decided to join so i could find some good roads to ride on and ride days that i could participate in. Riding by myself can get a bit boring and it would be great to get some more experience with other riders. I have just got on my opens, retired my GS500 and bought an XSR900. So far its been a great bike and ill write a short review about my experience with it in the following weeks. cheers.
    Oh by the way I'm from Kilmore Vic .

2. Welcome jim plenty of vic's on here who are keen riders
  3. Welcome to NR
  4. Welcome mate :cool:
  5. gday Jim82Jim82 and welcome to NR!
  6. G'day JimJim, welcome to Netrider. Congratulations getting your XSR900; they look like a fun bike to ride.
  7. Welcome to NR...

Nice bike as well.
  8. Welcome to the forum mate.

Please showcase your bike when you can (you need to post a certain number of posts before you can attach pictures etc) WOuld love to hear a review
  9. Yeah
    welcome dude
    Bring CAKE
  10. Just a pic for now but ill stick more info up soon when the lil tacker stops nipping at my heals.
  11. welcome aboard :)
  12. Welcome Jim82Jim82
    Nice wheels!! Lots of active and insane VIC riders (and rides) on this site. Check out the events page for details.
    Stay upright! :)
    • Like Like x 1
  13. welcome to Netrider Jim!