Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Hi Everybody & Thanks!

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by AD-HUI, Mar 30, 2014.

1. After almost 10 months since ive join this wonderful community, I thought i'd say hi. (pretty late, I know)

I'm Adrian, got my bike and license for 10 months now and after the second week of getting my CBR250R in march, I went for the "[Saturday] 10am Basic Skills Practice", and would really like to thank @GreyBM@GreyBM, @hawklord@hawklord for the advice and tips when I first started out + getting rid of most of my bad habits early is much easier than changing them now.

Any new NR members/learners considering on going to any practice/group rides, don't hesitate, its good fun. :)

• Like Like x 4
  2. Welcome to Nutrider! :)

Since people have already met you, that might exclude you from being asked if you're hot. Sorry to bring disappointing news. :p
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. You are letting the side down @danny_tb@danny_tb ( although I am yet to work out which side that actually is :sneaky:)
    I don't care about your opinion on if he is hot, you should still ask the question- maybe @AD_HUI believes he is and would like to tell everyone that...
  4. LOL. Perhaps I should change my name to Robbie Williams, and keep everything as ambiguous as possible in an effort to keep people talking about me... :ROFLMAO:
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. G'day to everyone & thanks for opportunity to participate, listen & lean from fellow enthusiasts
  6. welcome aboard :]