Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Hi every one

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by Wally, Sep 3, 2011.

1. Hi all i've been riding since december last year and i love it, already come off once, but was going slow :oops: ... not fun. My brother is on NR forum he's steltzer, looking forward to the lessons i can learn here.

2. hi welcome to net rider :)
  3. lol welcome to netrider wally...you'll learn alot from these pages of wisdom...

stay safe man =D
  4. Welcome to NR. (y)
  5. welcome buddy !
  6. Welcome to NR wally
  7. Welcome to NR :) what do you ride?

-- Sent from the year 2319 using Tapatalk (if you can read this, I finally got my flux capacitor working)
  8. Welcome....................

I agree with 87crisis, you learn allot of wisdom from the forum but also learn to talk absolute dribble and get easily side track by anything...................its how we roll in the loon house :).

Finally, be weary of those who put the right hand gloves on first.........those are the black sheep of the family. Best you keep your distance lol........
  9. hahaha, thanks for the tip. I ride a Hyosung GT250R for my first bike, it's perfect for me, but I will definitely upgrade when I get my full license.
  10. nothing wrong with the Hyo's and dont let anyone tell you otherwise hehe ;)
  11. welcome.... the hyo's are nice. good pick specially if you replace the slipon. very nice sounding machines.