Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Hi de hi fellow riders ...

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by NZebra, May 7, 2008.

1. This is my first post having joined on 1 May. Netrider is a positively great site with so much info and data. I ride a GPX250 but now looking to move up to something with more punch to keep up with my darling husband who rides a Triumph Tiger (which I, as Minister of War & Finance agreed to him buying!). Looking at a GSR600 which I can comfortably straddle given my height challenged aspect.

I hear on news of proposed changes to m/cycle licensing in Qld. Have just found the paper to make comment with thanks to "Cats with Fleas" and will give my two penneth worth.

So, who am I - female, 50 something, coy director of eng. business (with other 'arf) and yes from my 'tag' I hail from across the ditch. Kiwi by birth, Aussie by choice :grin: and proud to be too!!!
  2. Hello and welcome, fellow Qlder!! We are far and few between on this forum!!

I also ride a GPX, but in no hurry to upgrade - the Blackbird can wait for me! :grin:
  3. hi and welcome to NR
  4. Welcome to NR !!!